CAREERS AT FIMM
At FIMM, we believe that the right job can transform a person’s future and as a result contributing to the growth of the organisation. Therefore, it is essential that we constantly provide a supportive and inclusive environment where everyone can achieve their potential, regardless of their background.
As we focus on hiring and retaining the best and continuously improving our people’s skills and capabilities, it enables the organisation to deliver quality service and make an impact in the industry.
Medical, Dental, Insurance Coverage
8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Mondays to Fridays
Business (e.g. Shirts)
EXECUTIVE / SENIOR EXECUTIVE – BUSINESS REGISTRATION
14 October 2020
15 November 2020
INTERN/TEMP STAFF FOR JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER (contract)
1 Sept 2020
The candidate is responsible for designing visuals and materials for communication and marketing purposes to support the organisation’s promotional efforts. This will include development of the overall layout and production design for promotional collaterals and any other creative (visual) requirements of the organisation.
- Produce creative design work for brochures, books, magazines; visuals for online platforms and exhibition materials.
- Replacement of old, outdated and defective information on collaterals.
- Website management: Maintain and update the content of FIMM’s website by working closely with Assistant Manager, Corporate Communications Department.
- Assist in video production and editing through the various tools available.
- Any other creative design work as and when required by the organisation.
- Diploma or Degree in Graphic Art and Design or relevant qualification
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- 2-3 years of working experience in advertising agencies or print houses would be an advantage.
- Able to work with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop (Ps), Adobe Illustrator (Ai) and Microsoft Office Applications
- Familiar with video and animation tools, such as Doodly
Skills & Knowledge
- Able to multi-task and prioritise
- Able to work under pressure, manage workload effectively and meet project deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic knowledge in Final Artwork and Production
- Good IT skills, especially with design and photo/video-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Social media savvy